View Single Post
Old 09-29-2014, 02:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
KamiSpeed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
KamiSpeed is a splendid one to beholdKamiSpeed is a splendid one to beholdKamiSpeed is a splendid one to beholdKamiSpeed is a splendid one to beholdKamiSpeed is a splendid one to beholdKamiSpeed is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to KamiSpeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawa View Post
Thank you for the help man! Yea I am aware of rear camber arms and toe bolts, def will be getting those. I wasn't entirely sure about the difference performance wise with the swift koni combo or BC coilovers.
I had no clue you can use swift springs on the BC coilovers! I saw a couple people selling the swifts once they bought coilovers so I assumed it wouldn't work.
Alright so here is a question, your personal opinion. BC and swift combo, or KW coilovers haha? I think price wise they're pretty similar.
I would personally go with BC racing + Swift combo. Will be a comfortable coilover. The price between KW and BC Racing + Swift will be much different. Probably around $800 more for the KWV3 setup.

When I mean Swift springs on the BC Racing coilovers, I am talking about "Swift Coilover Metric Springs" NOT the Swift Spec Rs everyone has on their stock or Koni shocks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exsanity View Post
Can you not adjust the BC's dampening?
I thought the BC's were capable of adjusting ride height as well as dampening levels.
Yes of course you can! You can adjust the height and dampening.
KamiSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote