View Single Post
Old 09-29-2014, 10:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
Shawa
Base Member

Drives: 2012 Fairlady Z MT
Shawa has a brilliant futureShawa has a brilliant futureShawa has a brilliant futureShawa has a brilliant futureShawa has a brilliant futureShawa has a brilliant futureShawa has a brilliant futureShawa has a brilliant futureShawa has a brilliant futureShawa has a brilliant futureShawa has a brilliant future
Default Suspension Question

I might get shot for starting this thread but I tried a search and couldn't find an answer for my question. If this is a re-post I'll gladly delete it.

Within the next month or so I am going to start working on the car suspension wise. I am looking at either BC coilovers, or swifts and Koni yellows. KW's are a bit out of my price range since I won't be doing any of the install myself. I have done a sh**load of reading on this forum.

I like the fact with BC everything is adjustable, although I do not plan on slamming the car. Won't work on these Jersey roads, so the swift drop should be adequate enough. My question is this, from strictly a performance standpoint, BC coilovers or Swift and Koni Yellows? I do spirited driving, and do plan on hitting the track maybe twice a year.

Also, I am looking for that flush look once I drop the car. With 245/40 and 285/35 on sport rays, what size spacers should I look into? I am guessing 20mm front and 25mm rear?

Thanks guys
Shawa is offline   Reply With Quote