Thread: reducing drone
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 10:29 PM   #37 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

And that is the truth.

I know some people are very selective readers when they go through my posts regarding the FI exhaust, but I can't tell you how many times I have compared the sound to a Mustang Cobra mixed with a Ferrari F355. I absolutely rave about the sound. But I guess since I'm not afraid to talk about the drone that I experience some people jump on that and only that... but if they really read everything I have to say I always disclaim that 1) it's subjective, 2) it isn't that much of a bother for me..., and 3) it sounds f'in amazing.

For probably the 100th time... I don't regret buying the system one bit. This is without a doubt the best sound for this car... when all others fail to produce the low-mid range beefy sound and spit out a lot of rasp up top, Tony has come up with something that is deep and powerful down low and screams like a refined exotic up top. ABSOLUTELY ZERO RASP.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote