View Single Post
Old 09-26-2014, 02:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
BC416
Track Member

Drives: 2012 KAD 6MT
BC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJB View Post
To this day I still have no idea what you guys are talking about. Yes, the clutch feels a bit different than other manual cars I've owned/driven. But if you are an experienced manual driver I don't see what the issue is. You guys freaked me out so much about this topic that I bought that spring before I even bought my Z. After the test drive I was like "wtf are they talking about", and never even installed it. I still have it somewhere if somebody wants it.
I can only compare it to my two previous cars I've owned. I wouldn't even call it a complaint or anything like that. Just takes a little bit more time than usual to get used to. Like I said I've been driving it about a month now and it's a non-issue at this point. I have no plans to install any of the "fixes" that are out there.
BC416 is offline   Reply With Quote