Thread: z or vette
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2014, 09:41 AM   #79 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by watson853 View Post
Anyone interested in a corvette should start saving there pennies for one of these.

Mid-Engine Corvette ZR1 To Bow In 2017, Cost $150k: Report

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
it's probably have a recall on it before it's debut knowing chevy lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJB View Post
I'm not sure actually... I know in the C6 Z06 can hit 60mph in 1st gear, lol. Whats disappointing though is the Vette doesn't come with a DCT... even the new 80k+ Z06 still has the standard slush box. You would think for that kind of money they would put something more advanced in there.
technically a single clutch isnt the devil vs a DCT if it's done right.

in all honesty i love the 7AT in the Z. its responsive and quick to where it feels real unlike the AT in a camaro. using that as reference since i recently drove one and played with the AT stuff a bit. also drove my friends C6 AT vetter and it's awful. i never have driven the C7 AT yet so i can not comment on if it's good or bad.

buttttttt yes a DCT is awesome i know. then look at something like the aventador. i believe its a double plate single clutch and just as fast as most DCTs but still kicks you in the back of the head lettign you know you just grabbed another gear lol
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote