View Single Post
Old 09-23-2014, 09:33 AM   #2339 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

This is tough for me to write. Why don’t I start with the good news. Because of your support, I am moving on to Stage 3 of the TBG Battle for SEMA.

Now the not so good news. I am up against a very nice 2014 Libertywalk GTR. This car is backed by some of the biggest names in the automotive aftermarket business. It is a true David vs. Goliath, err… David vs. Godzilla story (For my friends who don’t know about cars, the GTR is commonly referred to as Godzilla). This is a nearly impossible task to beat a car of this magnitude with that kind of support, but I put too much of my own time, effort, and hard work into building my Nissan 370z to just quit now, also I feel like I would be letting down those who have supported me with their votes if I was to give up now.

With your continued support I am ready to keep my head held up high and run full steam into this battle. Lets show Godzilla what we’re made of!

Voting for Stage 3 begins now and ends Sept 29 at 3pm EST please VOTE DAILY!

http://www.tunerbattlegrounds.com/competitors-list/643-jason-gale

Jason

Tuner battlegrounds by J M Gale, on Flickr