View Single Post
Old 09-18-2014, 07:52 AM   #415 (permalink)
John@Z1
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Turbos
John@Z1 has a spectacular aura aboutJohn@Z1 has a spectacular aura aboutJohn@Z1 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to John@Z1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
Hey everyone,

For those of you concerned with the White Dragon build I want to say thank you! I also want to say thank you for everyone who has shown me and the project support.

As you all know my car is still at GTM and still under the knife. There have been several changes to the original build and I believe we are at te end of this chapter of the project. I have spoken with Sam and stated my desire for the car to be put back together with the new parts and for a base tune to be applied so the car can receive its final tune here locally at our elevation and on our local gas. With that being said I have discussed this with Sam and have made plans to travel out to California to meet with Sam and the tech working on the car. I will be traveling out onsite to GTM on 10/3/14 to assess the build and it's finished work. I will be staying on site until 10/5/14 with the hopes of leaving with the car on a truck completed and on its way home. While I am out there I will be sending home a bunch of parts that never got the opportunity to be installed on the car. The goal of this project was always to see what we can do with this platform. If anyone has any questions or would like to talk feel free to reach out to me.

Again, I will be at GTM on 10/3/14 thru 10/5/14. With hopes of having the car finished for ZNationals! I wanted to surprise everyone but hey if I can pull this off Jon@Z1 would you mind staying late one night with me for a tuning session? I will bring marshmallows and we can roast them over the exhaust together...

Thanks again everyone for the support! *fingers crossed*
I'm down!
email: John@Z1motorsports.com