View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 03:12 PM   #120 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxPowered View Post
I will let him jump on here and answer that. We plan on building his car out over the next several months to achieve his goals so I'm not sure if he wants it up now or to wait, not my car so I don't want to make the call.

What I want to do is try to put a gopro in each R & D vehicle to get the owners initial reaction to driving their car after the TT system has been installed. I think a video made of nothing but facial reactions would be entertaining at the very least, but that could just be the marketing guy inside me talking.
sounds like a solid plan to me.

but then again i'm a marketing guy as well lol
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote