Thread: fuel starvation
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 08:05 AM   #34 (permalink)
Rangerz
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370 Nismo
Rangerz has a spectacular aura aboutRangerz has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrvaxx View Post
I had the issue on a track at 10 minutes/2 gallons on every right...both low speed and high. Had the issue on an autocross event with less but more of what I was expecting.

So far no one has told me my experience is abnormal on a track. :/

If anyone knows any pros please point them to this thread. I'd love to know how they deal with it because you can't tell me they race for 10 minutes then take on fuel and tires.
I dont think what you are describing is anormal. For me if i started a session with anyrhing less than 2 dots from full i would fuel starve towards the end of the session. Track config plays a big part as well. I figured any right hander of .7 g or more was when i would get it. I would think this is compounded as far as how long it takes to start because of your setup. Your flowing fuel at a greater rate than i am.

My 2 cents...if i had invested 15 to 20k in FI i wouldnt blink a eye to solve fueling issues for another 1200 bucks and some of my time.
Stillen Gen III/ NST/ Fast Intentions Non-Res HFC & 12" Resonated CF TDX/ Setreb series 9 OC/ SPL upper control arms/ Whiteline front & rear swaybars/ Uprev tuned by Seb@specialtyZ/ 319HP 262TQ/ Z1 PS Cooler/ Z1 SS Premium break lines/ CJM Road Race pump/Carbotech F:XP10 R:XP8 Nismo OC DIY
Rangerz is offline   Reply With Quote