View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 03:10 PM   #13 (permalink)
DriveLineEric
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z34/CZ4A/AP1/E82/S14
DriveLineEric is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DriveLineEric

Quote:
Originally Posted by Island_370 View Post
I still find it very hard to believe that you will feel a difference in a street-use car with rubber lines and floating calipers (the sport is a fixed caliper, but the base is a floating caliper). All that slop in the system makes the statement a little hard to buy.

Porsche has the best pedal feel of any stock car I have ever had the pleasure of driving. If a significant fluid performance differential exists, I think Porsche's would be the easiest to notice. But in a car with rubber lines and floating calipers....

But I guess it doesn't really matter. I am not going to shell out +$150 for brake fluid. 1 liter might be able to do it, but I am always more comfortable with 1.5 liters (3 bottles). Nothing worse than over bleeding a corner only to need a pinch more for that last caliper.
With that said, we understand that the RF-650 is a hard sell to street guys (for obvious reasons), price being one of them. That's why we offer the S-Four brake fluid, competitive against the Motul RBF600 and offered at a lesser rate.

Last edited by DriveLineEric; 11-25-2009 at 04:23 PM.
DriveLineEric is offline   Reply With Quote