View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 09:02 PM   #44 (permalink)
90 ST
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 90 and 15 GMC Sierra
90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpkirk View Post
When the CSC fails does it leak fluid everywhere? If fluid gets on the clutch, I would assume that would necessitate a new clutch. If a new clutch, what about pressure plate and resurfacing the flywheel. This is what we did back in 70's. (ima geezer) I assume this holds today?
The Flywheel is a dual mass, so no resurfacing, it has to be replaced, shitty deal.

OP, as for the change in shift pattern, mine was like that, I had them readjust it and back to normal, unfortunately I've had my CSC and MCS done a few times now. They have forgotten to adjust my reverse look out and shift gate both...
If you go HD clutch, get the HD CSC, the stock one wont last long with a HD clutch.
90 ST is offline   Reply With Quote