View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 07:54 AM   #12 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

I was debating on getting a newer vs older this summer... I settled for what I could find the cheapest. I wanted low mileage + sports pack and ended up getting a 2012. I love the front fangs. I do like the vertical LED and fog-light lamp on the 13+ models but the lack of fangs makes it look like ehhhhh

Since you're aiming at an automatic it may be cheaper (I've seen auto's listed lower than manual's for same year and similiar mileage). I know the older model's had a few qwerks but nothing that can't be fixed. Same engine throughout the entire production run so far. I personally would aim for a 2011+ with the lowest mileage. Most of all, drive the car and see if you truely want it or not!
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote