View Single Post
Old 09-03-2014, 06:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
MidnightBlueZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z Turbo
MidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I'm doing a lot of wondering but at the end of the day it doesn't get me anywhere.. I think I made mistake going down this road but I can only choose to move forward or dwell at this point. I'm pretty sure I didn't put anything other then 93 in and like you said I would think the tune would be good enough to have some fails safes to some extent. I don't even beat on the car. Hell I was afraid of it at first until I got used to it. It's supposed to have a "conservative" tune as far as I'm aware. Maybe I just got the dreaded made on a Friday engine.. But I'm with you guys though, thought it would have more longevity. Granted it hasn't popped but something obviously failed.
MidnightBlueZ is offline   Reply With Quote