View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 05:51 PM   #4587 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Hello everyone.

It's the lost child gurney back for a bit. Been very busy at work, and don't really get a chance to post much for the time being.

Attended the inaugural meeting of the new Houston Z Club yesterday. We had brunch, and the turnout was fantastic.

Unfortunately it was raining, so I took the new daily, my MINI Cooper S Countryman. I have to admit that I love this little car. It's a nice compliment to the Z. I'm seriously thinking of trading both it and the Z in for a MINI Cooper hardtop (the "real" MINI) in a few years.

Since I took the new car in the rain yesterday, it got the full treatment today - clay, sealer, glaze and wax. It needed a good cleaning since it gets parked on the street. It it so hot and humid down here, that I bet I lost ten pounds working in the garage today.

Hope everyone enjoys the day. gurney out!