View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 02:04 PM   #54 (permalink)
Fly1 Motorsports
Premium Member

Drives: PW 370Z 7AT/Tr/Sp/Nv
Fly1 Motorsports is a glorious beacon of lightFly1 Motorsports is a glorious beacon of lightFly1 Motorsports is a glorious beacon of lightFly1 Motorsports is a glorious beacon of lightFly1 Motorsports is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfdaxe View Post
After a bout 2 hours, I was able make this work. Attached are some pics. I'm not sure what happened during production, but when squared, in the first pic you can see what I had to work with. It was cut wrong and took some time and trimming here and there to make fit correctly. The other 2 pics show the finished product. It's attached with 3M tape and about a dozen self-tapping screws. I don't think it's going anywhere. This is my review:

Product/Idea: 10

Quality of Material: 10

Customer Service: 10++

Finished Product: 10

Expecting Plug & Play (need better template): 5

I really like the finished product and the exceptional customer service, before, during and after the sale. They really went out of their way to insure I was happy. My only gripe, was that I was expecting something more plug & play where I could just mount with 3M & some self-tapping screws and call it a day. I took a bit more than that. In the end, I'm pleased with this product and DO recommend...

Thanks for the honest review Paul. As with any new product/service there is always room for improvement - and I appreciate you pointing out how we can do better. As a small company, the buck stops with me and the good thing is that I can make changes that take effect ASAP.

These skid plates/splitters have a pretty personal element in terms of the desired function/look and how they are mounted. We will be more diligent in evaluating this from customers before fabricating the pieces going forward, as well as monitoring quality of the cuts.

Cheers