View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 08:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
370Ztune
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z34 370Z
370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute
Default Amuse aero kit...Who Wants One?

There is a word in Japan that is instilled in a majority of the Japanese lifestyle and work habits; that word is "Kaizen".

Quote:
The term kaizen (改善, Japanese for "improvement") is a Japanese word adopted into English referring to a philosophy or practices focusing on continuous improvement in manufacturing activities, business activities in general, and even life in general, depending on interpretation and usage. When used in the business sense and applied to the workplace, kaizen typically refers to activities that continually improve all functions of a business, from manufacturing to management and from the CEO to the assembly line workers. By improving standardized activities and processes, kaizen aims to eliminate waste. Kaizen was first implemented in several Japanese businesses during the country's recovery after World War II and has since spread to businesses throughout the world.
Now, who here thinks that Amuse demonstrated immense amounts of kaizen when designing this kit? I personally think that Amuse hit the nail right on the head for quite a few reasons.

1.) I think this kit looks amazing
2.) Amuse quality represents Japanese kaizen all over it
3.) This is the first major breakthrough for Amuse since Hideki Tanabe's passing.

For the longest time, Hideki Tanabe, founder & owner of Amuse, was considered to be the central pillar of the company's success and brilliant ideas. Obviously, being who he is, Tanabe-San never took credit for being the sole mastermind behind Amuse, but a lot of people thought it (he was the driver for all the Amuse cars during their record times at Tsukuba).

After his passing, people wondered if Amuse would ever be able to uphold their exclusive status and high quality products.

This kit just goes to show that the central pillar of ingenuity was generated by the entire Amuse team years ago and it is just as strong as it ever was...which is a prime example of kaizen in my opinion; the dug deep in order to not only sustain a company, but help it improve at the same time (without any down time) while trying to improve themselves as well.

This kit just screams JDM innovation in my eyes and I cannot help but think that this kit really compliments the curvature of the car and really improves the overall look (in my opinion). So in a way, Amuse incorporated kaizen in their 370Z by incorporating kaizen into their daily work life. A ripple effect of improvement results in a tidal wave of success; and this kit was a definite success.

We’ve just prepared a pre-order special. For our wholesale clients you can contact us and we’ll work out wholesale terms for you on this new hotness; for all you 370Z owners out there, we can offer you 10% off on a pre-order of these kits. We hardly ever discount Amuse again since it’s not a discount brand to say the leas; but we definitely want to give 370Z owners something special and to be able to show Amuse Japan that the community supports them with a nice healthy pre-order before the year is up.

Now, for the moment you have all been waiting for...the pictures & links!

Front Bumper
Rear Bumper
Side Skirts
Rear Wing

Last edited by 370Ztune; 09-18-2012 at 01:11 PM.
370Ztune is offline   Reply With Quote