View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 11:34 PM   #49 (permalink)
Fly1 Motorsports
Premium Member

Drives: PW 370Z 7AT/Tr/Sp/Nv
Fly1 Motorsports is a glorious beacon of lightFly1 Motorsports is a glorious beacon of lightFly1 Motorsports is a glorious beacon of lightFly1 Motorsports is a glorious beacon of lightFly1 Motorsports is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfdaxe View Post
I received mine for my Amuse, and I have to say, fitment is a bit off. At least for my Shine Auto Amuse. It's a bit too wide and too long. I'll have to trim it in the back so my tires don't rub it. Not too happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
Maybe it's supposed to stick out like this?

Quote:
When I had it flush in the fender well, it was very uneven in front. I just measured it, and it's an inch longer on one side (towards the tire). I think it was poor quality control. It looks like the aluminum was hand cut because the cuts are not very straight.

Quote:
The more I look at it and try to line it up, the more I think I maybe wasting my time. At this point, I'll either hack in to it to try and make it fit, or return it.

Sorry you are having fitment issues. Yes, all our skid plates / splitters are hand fabricated to allow for customization to any lip/bumper at an affordable price point. Specifically with the Amuse splitters - we cut them long as the vast majority have mounted them sticking out.

That said, if yours is uneven; we will make it right. I will respond to you via PM