View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 10:25 PM   #94 (permalink)
Fuzzzy
Track Member

Drives: 2014 370Z 7AT MR
Fuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
I don't get why people do not use the 370z as a DD car if they do not have to carry others. It's like marrying a beautiful woman and restricting yourself from making love to just the weekends. It's crazy.

The engine is a stout engine, the car is a joy to drive and I use it every time I need to go anywhere.

Other than weather conditions, you should drive it whenever. I find it hard to understand locking it up and storing in winter either because at least in the Midwest, there are some cold but good clear sunny days and the roads are not wet. I drive it except when there is ice and snow and then in use my wife's Prius.

I cannot imagine driving less than 12k miles a year and yet claiming you love he car. To me, it is disrespect to the Z.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
The Z is the most expensive car I have owned. I enjoyed the driving experience of both my prior cars, the Miata and especially the RX8 but the latter was too delicate to maintain, needed constant oil checks, only gave 14 mpg in town.

I just happen to love driving great handling cars. I happen to want to be near the people or things I love and leaving my car without driving it more than a day or two is not an option.

If you do not feel you are in the mood to do to justice to making love to your gorgeous girlfriend, do you opt to go to a hooker? No, you do the best you can or you stay home. Driving a beater is like cheating!!!!
You might want to consider sharpening your analogy game.

BTW, you do realize this is not an exclusively male forum, don't you?
Fuzzzy is offline   Reply With Quote