View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 05:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
DriveLineEric
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z34/CZ4A/AP1/E82/S14
DriveLineEric is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DriveLineEric

Quote:
Originally Posted by Island_370 View Post
Sorry, but with this I call BS. All fluids are considered non-compressible. How can you back the claim of better pedal feel under any use? Under hard use...I see where the higher dry boil and wet boil will help---but your numbers are barely better than RBF600 by the way...

To me, this is like the claim that spark plug companies made....use ours and gain 5 hp...dyno proven. Sure...any new plug will help. Same here. Any full fluid flush will feel better.

You made the claim, now show me the proof.
Not all fluids have the same hydraulic properties. Its a characteristic called compressibility. We don't have test data to show the differences, but our superiority in this aspect is the reason why Porsche AG now uses our RF-650 in all of their Cup cars (Cup, Cup S and RSR).

All professional race teams are familiar with the concept and highly covet superior hydraulic properties (compressibility).

After Porsche AG made the switch, an interesting thing happened with some cup teams which was eventually shared with Endless. They took delivery of the new cars for the year and ran initial track tests with them, after which, they did their normal routine maintenance including flushing the brake fluid. Most teams weren't already familiar with endless RF-650 and therefore put what they were already used to into the lines. The next time they went on track to do testing, drivers reported inferior brake pedal feel. After bringing the cars back in, and checking lines, they found no air and sent the cars back out, never having solved the issue. Conferred with Porsche Motorsport NA, they were told to use the Porsche race fluid, which is Endless RF-650 re-bottled with a Porsche part number. After doing so, drivers reported the original, superior brake pedal feel had returned.

If you don't believe us, some of the various cup car teams from across America will attest to it

Last edited by DriveLineEric; 11-24-2009 at 06:03 PM.
DriveLineEric is offline   Reply With Quote