View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 10:15 AM   #3661 (permalink)
SgtGoldy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: C63 AMG - LSD
SgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
I didn't intend to disparage anyone's use of a laser/tac light on their pistol, I'm sorry if it came across that way. Everything we use, be it tac light, laser or whatever is a matter of personal choice. The important thing to remember is that practice is the key, be it live fire on the range or dry fire at home. The other part of the equation is the mental decision to use deadly force when and if it becomes necessary.

Again, my apologies. I see a lot of 'tacticool' people at the ranges that absolutely have to have the latest and greatest gadget on their toy and can't hit the broad side of a barn, yet blow through a box of ammo, no perceptible group on the paper and consider themselves John Wayne.
Your on the370z. No need to apologize. I never took it as disparaging (btw dont use big words here, its not polite. Some of us cant keep up).

C63 AMG
LSD - Straight Pipe - EuroCharge v5 - Vossen CV7 - IG: @SuperFastYo
SgtGoldy is offline   Reply With Quote