View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014, 02:04 AM   #237 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
LMAO, I'm 100% messing brother!!!
And if they were messed up, I'm more than happy to send the other set out! I'm sorry you've had to go through this trouble though

Just keep me posted
Will do man. And like I said, it's not that much trouble anyway, these are an easy 3 bolt install. Plus you gave me the motivation I needed while I was installing these to pull out my one coilover that had a stuck dampener knob, I was able to fix it up and get full adjustibility again, so thank you lol. Hopefully I'll be able to install my rear camber arms tomorrow as well, and I'll wait and see about the toe bolts. It looks like my rear toe will be fine, and I really wanna start getting GTspec brace bars in the future. If I install the toe bolts I won't be able to get the rear 2 point brace bar.
VLEDS | Evo-R | Moddiction | CF Hood Struts | F.I. CF CBE & LTH | Stillen CAI | NST Pulleys | UpRev | Z1 | M7 | Status | Forgestar | PSS | Whiteline | SPL | SPC | Kenwood | Zenclosure | Kicker | Alpine Type R
Huck is offline   Reply With Quote