View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014, 01:59 AM   #235 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
No worries man, I'm not trying to say it was your fault at all. Honestly they looked good to me when I pulled them out and inspected them, it was probably something that I did wrong. I really think it could be that ball joint with the rubber boot, I might have turned that around or something, idk. But I wouldn't put you on blast like that bud I'll try to take it apart tomorrow and let you know what I find!
LMAO, I'm 100% messing brother!!!
And if they were messed up, I'm more than happy to send the other set out! I'm sorry you've had to go through this trouble though

Just keep me posted