View Single Post
Old 08-24-2014, 11:17 AM   #8 (permalink)
KaienZ34
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34 Tour/Sport
KaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoren 370 View Post
I love to have a pair in front but man $700+ for this!
Dang I need a sponsor to have this on my Z.
SPL is the bomb!
I have the SPL rears which are reasonably priced compared to the others. The front however are twice as much as the others. I know they are FAR better than the others, but damn how can they be close in price with the rears but so FAR beyond in price for the front. I mean 500 seems to be a fair price for us and the company. Seems like they would sell more units at the lower price and make up the difference because of more sales or come out ahead. I know companies are not in business to break even. To me if you sell at a lower price point you'll get your product out there more than selling a few at the sky high prices.

Oh well, what do I know I'm only the customer.

KaienZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote