View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 12:56 PM   #3137 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
( Click to show/hide )
I've had them for 5 years now for auto, renter's, and life. I made our payment using the same info that's been in the system for 5 years and all of a sudden, they say my bank returned it for an invalid account number. They can't look up the account number on their end so I can verify it and I've been locked out of my details online. My bank, of course, shows nothing against my account and no returned items. So now I must pay what I originally intended, plus the current month, plus a reinstatement fee. I also have to wait 3-5 days to hear back from accounting to verify what information they used to run the payment.
That's why I say your rep blows...

If you call up their customer service, they're not going to be able to do $hit for you. But call up your rep and bitch, and they'll get that sorted out in a heartbeat. They mixed up my parents' and my bills one month. While we were used to about $150 per month, theirs was closer to $400 at the time. My rep had everything sorted out the following day including refunding our overpayment - it took one phone call. They also gave us a 10% discount on the next month's payment

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |