View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 12:52 PM   #3130 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Your Nationwide rep blows...

I've had my car insurance with them for 17 years now, and I added homeowner's insurance 6 years ago. I compare pricing every year. They've never been more expensive than the other guys, and they've never given me a reason to switch. They also don't raise my rates
( Click to show/hide )
I've had them for 5 years now for auto, renter's, and life. I made our payment using the same info that's been in the system for 5 years and all of a sudden, they say my bank returned it for an invalid account number. They can't look up the account number on their end so I can verify it and I've been locked out of my details online. My bank, of course, shows nothing against my account and no returned items. So now I must pay what I originally intended, plus the current month, plus a reinstatement fee. I also have to wait 3-5 days to hear back from accounting to verify what information they used to run the payment.