View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 08:43 AM   #80 (permalink)
Mitco39
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370z
Mitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunk View Post
This is basically what the oldschool HKS VPC did. MAP piggyback that outputs a simulated MAF signal to emulate the original sensor.

This will not work on the 370z. Unless you locked the VVEL shafts in a static position or something, you cannot run a VHR off speed density during engine vacuum.
But why couldnt you set it up to only emulate under boost the leave the lower flow rates of the MAF alone if thats the case? Doubt its worth the hassle, just my curiosity asking the questions haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted Performance View Post
I will have the 3" charge pipes available for the BP customers. These will be about $280, powder coated, and a direct drop in for the 2.75" pipes. 4 new couplers will be included as well as 4 new T-bolt clamps.
Cant wait to get my hands on a set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMac88 View Post
according to their website it is just Hitachi part # W0133-1723137. I doubt the modify them at all, and they can be found for $200 on other sites.
As I read it James this is the part number that it replaces, so if you have that part number then this aftermarket MAF will work? No idea if thats correct its just how I understood it.
My Build --> http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...39s-build.html
Mitco39 is offline   Reply With Quote