View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 08:40 AM   #1095 (permalink)
vipor
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo 09-0183 QAB
vipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modshack View Post
I think you're a little confused about what we're talking about here. Oil temps and water temps are 2 completely different things. It takes longer than 10 minutes for the Oil temp needle to even get off the peg. You were probably referring to the temp LED gauge, which really isnt a gauge. Anywhere from 150 to 220 degrees will light up the same dot. It will rise quickly which probably confused you. On the Burning smell, it's NOT burning...Just oils and preservatives cooking off that are just part of new car build procedures. This will take a few days.

yeah my smell was gone within a few hundred miles. i knew what it was and was glad to finally experience it for myself

2009 NISMO # 0193 | QAB | Albums! | 05.04.10 (Dynojet) 291.94hp/248.28tq
Oil Cooler (DIY) | Custom Headlights | GTSPEC Braces | F.I. Long Tube Headers