View Single Post
Old 08-20-2014, 04:35 PM   #57 (permalink)
P's_Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Zeta
P's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond repute

Picked it up today! No charge the first time in this specific dealer. From what i was told they will not charge the first time since its a very rare issue. Advisor at the the dealer told me that a pathfinder had been brought in today with the same problem, so this does not seem to be specific to the Z. Same as carlitos, cleaned throttle bodies and reprogrammed them. They are categorizing this as a maintenance service. From the invoice, dealer charges $37.50. They also recommended that i take the car in every 20k miles to do a fuel system clean up and avoid carbon build up and this from happening.

No complaints with the car today. However, the issue was more random for me than the case with carlitos, where i think it happened to him everyday. I think this is his 6th day issue free.

Oh, and no uprev for me right now.

Last edited by P's_Z; 08-20-2014 at 04:38 PM.
P's_Z is offline   Reply With Quote