View Single Post
Old 08-20-2014, 09:25 AM   #25 (permalink)
Shawa
Base Member

Drives: 2012 Fairlady Z MT
Shawa has a brilliant futureShawa has a brilliant futureShawa has a brilliant futureShawa has a brilliant futureShawa has a brilliant futureShawa has a brilliant futureShawa has a brilliant futureShawa has a brilliant futureShawa has a brilliant futureShawa has a brilliant futureShawa has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpkirk View Post
And MJB's rant about incompetent mechanics comes true. Dude, sorry I ever doubted you. OP, I hope they can resolve your issues. Apparently they didn't test it sufficiently at the end of work.

Thanks man I appreciate it

And Jar, so am I better off replacing the csc and clutch with an aftermarket one? Everything on the clutch was fine especially after the spring change, I actually liked it. What about the rjm? Is that only an adjustable problem or is that like an actual new clutch set? I know many users on the forum love it and it's received great reviews. I am def going to look into the products from z speed, heard good things about them.
I can understand if fifth and sixth would grind, but it just wouldn't go in. I gave it some strength but not enough to do damage and force it in, and I've done a lot of research on the csc but haven't seen anyone not being able to get it into gear. Especially when the first four gears are perfect. I guess we'll see what the dealer says.
Shawa is offline   Reply With Quote