Thread: Gauge selection
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2014, 09:51 AM   #31 (permalink)
wheee!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: cars. lots of cars.
wheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
If you are using the video feed you would still need a switch to allow viewing with the parking break down. All video feed is cutout when the parking break is down or the vehicle is in motion. At least it is in a manual. Not sure how the function works in a AT cuz I pretend they don't exist
A lot of us have already done the Nav Hack with the backup camera and VSS off switch in the console. MY park brake wire is permanently grounded so I can view video in any gear so a video display while in motion is not an issue.

I am definitely interested in having the Nav display work as a gauge cluster like the GT-R!

H&R / Stillen / Berk / HKS / Swift / Michelin / UpRev / SPC / Amuse Rep / Seibon / Fringe XVO / TWM / more...
My Journal
wheee! is offline   Reply With Quote