View Single Post
Old 08-14-2014, 07:38 AM   #61 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axmea? View Post
Dang is it fall already in PA? No wonder you guys are always on the edge LOL.
As for your garage, although it does not count, I really like it. Where is the clutter? Mine's got junk all over.
nooo that was from last year. i moved to a different building of my complex. now my spot is in the very last row up against a little island that sticks of in the middle of the row. a 06 911 turbo parks on the other side of it and then everyone else stays away. usually 4-5 spots on each side of us before someone pulls in.

nicer company so people respect the cars plus it's private with it's own security only for this complex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeybastard View Post
That sunshade is terrible. Youd think the owner would spend a little more on a better quality one than that.

The old saying.. You can never take away the poorman from inside a richman? I think... I rest my case.
yea plus that guy i finally met after 2 months of parking next to each other and he's like 6' 4" and doesnt fit in the car.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote