View Single Post
Old 08-14-2014, 06:44 AM   #70 (permalink)
Firebase99
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 3.8 Gen Coupe GT
Firebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeybastard View Post
Am I the only one thinking Nissan doesnt care about teh Z anymore? Like someone mentioned earlier that fella Carlos Ghosm or whatever hes called is all about making money. Budget cars are Nissans bread and butter revenue maker right? In this day and age pushing the same model/ platform for 5 years when the competition is now overtaking you in technology and power something is a miss? I remember back in the 80s and 90s the germans would not change their car shape for almost sometimes 7+ years. In this day and age the 370z platform has been around forever. I guess some would see that as it being a success. Some others would see it as no forward thinking vision nor keeping up with the competition.
I dunno, id like to think not. I know, in reality, its all about the cheddar. However, Nissan, is a big enough company to produce the Z. Its iconic, it NEEDS a Z in the lineup, maybe the Z itself doesnt generate much revenue but buyers for other models gravitate to Nissan BECAUSE it simply exists. It may take a hiatus, like the 300 to 350, but as long as Nissan is around I think the Z will be around.
Firebase99 is offline   Reply With Quote