View Single Post
Old 08-13-2014, 09:51 PM   #38 (permalink)
P's_Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Zeta
P's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond repute

Just a little update, took my car to the dealer, did routine check up but have mostly been working on another forum members car(carlitos Z) which was first before mine. They have done tons of testing and changes in carlitos car, from reprogramming ECU to changing maf sensors and they have still not solved his issue let alone mine. They even tried to blame the motor oil we are using on our car as part of the issue, as neither of us uses nissan ester oil. We gladly responded: "well youre the ones that think this is the issue and are stomped, if you pay for the oil change, well gladly take your oil" They have yet to confirm if they are going to replace it of course. Last but not least, it is rumored that some people in the states that have had this problem have had it resolved by replacing the throttle bodies, which i read here somewhere. Of course being this an expesive alternative to solving our problem, dealer will gladly keep our cars in the meantime checking on other bull****! So, thats all i have to report for now, ill be picking up my Z tomorrow while they work on carlitos car. That we know of, there are 6 people with this issue in PR, some are even forum members. Again, this has been a very dissapointing experience, between the bogus and misterious issue we have that no one seems to be able (or capable) of solving, to the inneficient product that nissan has cooked up. Dont get me wrong, i love my car, and will most likely keep it if the problem is solved, but im definitely frustrated right now. Thanks to all who have written and have been giving me their input on this, as ive even had to give these pointers to the certified mechanics who are working on our cars. I will most likely be writing a very interesting letter to nissan in the upcoming days....

For now...

Last edited by P's_Z; 08-13-2014 at 09:55 PM.
P's_Z is offline   Reply With Quote