View Single Post
Old 08-12-2014, 03:24 PM   #67 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunk View Post
sure, but your car doesnt know the difference between the track and street. so it just depends on what kind of driver you are. if you rarely floor it anywhere, then I can understand staying off the track because you dont like abusing the car. but if you floor it everywhere anyway, then its all the same.

you dont have to have a problem with an alignment to get better traction out of a different alignment. there are a few ways to get better rear traction in your car, alignment is just one of them. if you were able to solve your traction issues with new tires, than it sounds like you dont need to worry about it. I was just addressing the fact that you said your car is nothing but wheel spin if you try and launch it. i guess you were referring to a previous setup though.
yea i think the PSS's ran a much harder compound than the RE-11's. the RE-11's feel much softer and proven by the fact i never found rubber around my wheel wells like now lol

but i do drive my car a bit harder than most and it's my DD.

for the alignment part i just never seen a want to have it adjusted for drag specific use considering i DD it and as i said before i love driving it hard and corners are plentiful in western PA. same goes for all the other "tricks" people do for ET time. my best time was full weight and full gas with 32psi in the tires. was good enough for the #5 spot but sadly i've been dropped to #7 or 8 now this is why i'm getting the itch again to reclaim what is mine lol
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote