Thread: Gauge selection
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2014, 01:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
nomodsjk
Premium Member

Drives: 2011 370z MB/7at
nomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aszyd View Post
And it's expensive as hell! I was looking into the Greddy, but the cost and all the things you mentioned turned me off. If they had their new version out already, I might have considered it. But I'm not about to drop $500 to display oil temp and pres. on the same gauge, when it is the wrong size and already EOL. Instead, I spent 300 to do it with the two NEW Tanabe gauges.

That being said, if I ever went turbo, I could see using the Greddy for boost, IAT and EGT on the same gauge.

You are correct about the video display while the car is moving issue, but there are wiring hacks that can be done to prevent that problem.
I just bought the new tanabe gauges at R/T tuning yesterday and they are definitely the sexiest gauges on the market right now IMHO
nomodsjk is offline   Reply With Quote