View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014, 11:34 AM   #15 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrvaxx View Post
I have, will have, BC ERs. I want to keep their springs default as I think they allow for a wide range to cover applications from street, to drag, to track...I know we can get times down if we drag-mod the car and I don't want to do that. But I am willing to add bits that allow for more customization even if that customization is purely for the strip.

I have SPC rear camber arms but need to have the extended range dremel thing done. I didn't do that when I put them in and can't remove any more camber.

I had planned on picking up a cheap as hell set of wheels...super wide rear narrow front and putting DRs on the rears. I can't see anyway around this the car needs wide for the track. ...need to get one of those tire trailers.

Good point about the diff. Let's see what I can do without it.
Run spares up front

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrvaxx View Post
That was another question: 4.08 gears offer any advantage here? NOT going to install gear ratios that make street and track a nightmare.
I highly doubt making the gear ratios more aggressive will help unless you can fit 15" wide slicks