View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014, 10:32 AM   #10 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrvaxx View Post
This is related to a question I came up with while laying in bed...yeah my wife is used to me not sleeping.

I was thinking about height and thinking that I should drop the front as low as I can but then I thought about it again and realized that it might be better to lower the rear to get more on the wheels early. Anyone done this or disagree. I don't want to add weight if I can get the same effect messing with the heights.

You think it is that easy DEpointfiveO? If it is then I'm going for the 9s.

I'll have to look at the BC ER setting options and see what I can do. I'll post some thoughts and get everyone's thoughts.
Lol, no, I don't think it's actually that easy, BUT it will be a LOT easier if you buy some camber arms and SPL midlinks (because I know the rears on BCs are true type) and go with 12k+ springs in the rear too, and I bet you'll see times improve dramatically.

At the same time, (in my mind) the goal for boosted cars should be to get the F out of 1st gear too (unless you're on drag radials, even then it might be tricky) or go to the auto pumpkin/gear ratio

Last edited by DEpointfive0; 08-11-2014 at 10:50 AM.
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote