View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014, 10:08 AM   #9 (permalink)
Mitco39
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370z
Mitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrvaxx View Post
I was referring to people that would reply with -only- 'Learn to drive' crap. I'm just saying that I do not believe that getting to the 10s is all about the driver. That was my real point.

Although if any one does have a professional drag friend let me know. Once I get this all worked out I would love to put the car in the hands of someone that does 1/4s for a living-ish.
ET is ALL about the driver and the control of his car in the first few seconds of the run, Trap speed is about the power your putting down. For example I ran a 12.7 at 121mph up here. My speeds are in the ballpark of everyone else, but my time sucks because of the way my car is setup and my crappy launch.
My Build --> http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...39s-build.html
Mitco39 is offline   Reply With Quote