View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014, 10:04 AM   #7 (permalink)
Arrvaxx
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th F.I. Twin Turbo
Arrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstar View Post
VDC/TCS is pretty easy to disable fully. Remove the Bosch yaw sensor that's underneath the cup holder in the center console. It *is* valid to say one should learn to control wheel slip with your inputs (feet/hands); that is part of drag racing.

At the low speeds you're caring about here, the only way to gain more mechanical traction is with wider tires, stickier rubber, suspension changes, and/or more weight in the trunk.
I was referring to people that would reply with -only- 'Learn to drive' crap. I'm just saying that I do not believe that getting to the 10s is all about the driver. That was my real point.

Although if any one does have a professional drag friend let me know. Once I get this all worked out I would love to put the car in the hands of someone that does 1/4s for a living-ish.
2010 370Z 40th Anniversary (#480 born 1/19/2010)
Fast Intentions Twin Turbo | Varis Arising II | Limited Edition Recaro Sportster | Tuned by Specialty Z | 604hp 525 torque @14lbs boost on 100 octane
Arrvaxx is offline   Reply With Quote