View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014, 09:59 AM   #6 (permalink)
Arrvaxx
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th F.I. Twin Turbo
Arrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
I think phunk said this... RAISE YOUR CAR!!!
The suspension geometry of the 370Z is really shítty to say the least. Dial your car to 0 degrees camber, 0 toe, stiffen the shít out of the rear spings so that it can't squat so much and camber/toe in, and presto chango, 10 second times.
This is related to a question I came up with while laying in bed...yeah my wife is used to me not sleeping.

I was thinking about height and thinking that I should drop the front as low as I can but then I thought about it again and realized that it might be better to lower the rear to get more on the wheels early. Anyone done this or disagree. I don't want to add weight if I can get the same effect messing with the heights.

You think it is that easy DEpointfiveO? If it is then I'm going for the 9s.

I'll have to look at the BC ER setting options and see what I can do. I'll post some thoughts and get everyone's thoughts.
2010 370Z 40th Anniversary (#480 born 1/19/2010)
Fast Intentions Twin Turbo | Varis Arising II | Limited Edition Recaro Sportster | Tuned by Specialty Z | 604hp 525 torque @14lbs boost on 100 octane

Last edited by Arrvaxx; 08-11-2014 at 10:02 AM.
Arrvaxx is offline   Reply With Quote