View Single Post
Old 08-10-2014, 11:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Rangerz
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370 Nismo
Rangerz has a spectacular aura aboutRangerz has a spectacular aura about

Its difficult to see but, on your drivers side the threaded portion closest to the hiem joint looks like it is a little off too. I would say that when you installed them they may not have been run out the same length. You have to hold the hiem joint stationary as you adjust the length before installing. If you didn't have them both zeroed out the same or spun one side then held the joint that would do it.

Also when the castor was adjusted for alignment that could effect it if slightly different passenger to driver side. The alignment guys have to move both the front and rear adjusters around to get that then I think they recheck camber.

Just guessing though.

You have plenty of thread still in the arm so if your alignment is good I don't think your into any danger of failure.
Stillen Gen III/ NST/ Fast Intentions Non-Res HFC & 12" Resonated CF TDX/ Setreb series 9 OC/ SPL upper control arms/ Whiteline front & rear swaybars/ Uprev tuned by Seb@specialtyZ/ 319HP 262TQ/ Z1 PS Cooler/ Z1 SS Premium break lines/ CJM Road Race pump/Carbotech F:XP10 R:XP8 Nismo OC DIY
Rangerz is offline   Reply With Quote