View Single Post
Old 08-10-2014, 06:57 PM   #36 (permalink)
Rangerz
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370 Nismo
Rangerz has a spectacular aura aboutRangerz has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunk View Post
After not hearing from you for a while I knew you either driving the car, or digging up the box for my return address and using google earth to find a high point with a clear line of sight.

Glad its running. The good news is that you probably have more experience than anyone else with it now. You should install them for people for money! I am sure you would like to do it again now, right?
For money hell no.... the install I had was so frickin fun I would do it for free

Oh and forgot to add in Comment 3.5

The reason the pump connections kept coming off was during the fuel tube installation back onto the 90 brass brabs. Very little room and when I was working the fuel lines on from one side my fat *** fingers were pushing from the other and pulled the connections off. WATCH OUT FOR THAT IT WILL SAVE YOU ALLOT OF TIME.
Stillen Gen III/ NST/ Fast Intentions Non-Res HFC & 12" Resonated CF TDX/ Setreb series 9 OC/ SPL upper control arms/ Whiteline front & rear swaybars/ Uprev tuned by Seb@specialtyZ/ 319HP 262TQ/ Z1 PS Cooler/ Z1 SS Premium break lines/ CJM Road Race pump/Carbotech F:XP10 R:XP8 Nismo OC DIY

Last edited by Rangerz; 08-10-2014 at 07:02 PM.
Rangerz is offline   Reply With Quote