View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 09:44 AM   #101 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacLean View Post
SMH....... Please think. That would be a very weird & bizzar way of doing a dyno. First of all, the tune was already done before the video & the tune was done in fourth gear. Secondly, the video was a sense of what the exhaust sounds like running threw the gears.

Man who pissed in your cereal this morning?
obviously it was just a run through for exhaust sound purposes. jesus you people take things wayyyy too seriously.

if your tuner really dyno'd this way obviously you went to the wrong place. it was a joke. please remove tampon, take some midol, and quit being a female.

324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony