View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 09:29 AM   #98 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKraken22 View Post
politically correct
adj. Abbr. PC
1. Of, relating to, or supporting broad social, political, educational, especially to redress historical injustices in matters such as race, class, gender, and sexual orientation.
exhibiting (or failing to exhibit) political correctness.
synonyms: unoffensive, nondiscriminatory, unbiased, neutral, appropriate, nonpartisan; More
antonyms: offensive

So in this thread you have bought up people being a fag which falls under sexual orientation, by definition above. And grammar which falls under education. Keep trying dude.
yea....obviously not an american.

anyways.......spelling and grammar in the sense of my corrections to your terrible post does not fall into the "education" part of aforementioned definition.

now if i refer to you as a fuckin idiot who probably was in special needs classes then yes. that would be a somewhat polictically corect way of calling you a retard. that there would then would fall outside the realm of political correctness since the PC term would be "mentally challenged"

good day to you sir
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony