View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 02:33 PM   #53 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vividracing View Post
1. Better sound is a matter of opinion
2. Performance really hasn't been proven (im in the process of getting dyno results right now)
3. Quality? I hope you arent trying to say that the FI is better quality, cause one look at both of them side by side, and that myth is busted.
4. I dont make anyone overpay for anything.. Not like i make the pricing. If anything, If one of my forum customer wants a very good exhaust and wants to spend the money on a Meisterschaft system, they get a nice discount.

So, just to recap... Nothing you said really holds any water. I dont see why you're so hell bent against Meisterschaft either?
have you ever seen a FI exhaust to say the quality is inferior to gthaus? i mean yea the meistershaft has a million welds they make look good but there's about a million people who can make a weld look pretty. hell i havent welded since HS and i'm sure i can make a pretty weld.

i'm pretty sure there's a reason there is an est. 12 week wait for a FI exhaust and it's not because they are understaffed. its popular for the quality, performance, price, and spectaular customer service.

plus true duals and straighter piping path will most likely put down more power than an exhaust that crosses over itself, has multiple bends, and collides the exhaust gasses multiple times. just a little technical info a site sponsor probably should know.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony