View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 12:18 PM   #38 (permalink)
wheee!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: cars. lots of cars.
wheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with Riptide, my Amuse kit (Extreme Dimensions) was FRP and was a 'close' fit but still required massive time in the bodyshop for custom fabbing etc. The time spent was well over 40 hours and the bill was $4000 over the quote! The owner honoured the quote to a point, but I ended up paying over $3500 for the work plus the kit...
Bottom line is: be prepared to pay for quality work and never assume anything related to body work is either fast, good or cheap! Pick any two.....

The end results are what counts and having the Amuse kit was a big piece of my vision for my car.

and yeah, I kept the crash bar and the foam in my Amuse front bumper. The rear foam had to go though....

H&R / Stillen / Berk / HKS / Swift / Michelin / UpRev / SPC / Amuse Rep / Seibon / Fringe XVO / TWM / more...
My Journal
wheee! is offline   Reply With Quote