View Single Post
Old 08-02-2014, 10:42 AM   #2110 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlo370z View Post
Yo Mr Gale, do you have any plans of upgrading the audio in the car? I think in a competition like the last one you were in, that could have helped seen it was a performance auto & sound mag. Id highly rec one of the wicked cas upgrade kits. keeps a very clean look doesnt add a whole bunch of weight and the sound improvement is tremendous.
I actually lost weight when installing mine as i pulled the bose sub and spare out to mount my amp under there.

Just curious is all not that your car needs it at all anyhow
You're right Jim. If I keep showing, stereo will be upgraded, though with the new look next year it may not be needed. If I decide to upgrade, I will do the work myself. I'm MECP certified, IASCA judge certified, and Ontario made car audio installation a real trade, Automotive Electronic Accessory Technician, which I also have.