View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 01:37 PM   #160 (permalink)
1slow370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: v8 74 260z ;)
1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramirez_751 View Post
2010 AT7
Stillen Supercharger Kit - 12 p.s.i. Pully
Brian Crower Stoker Kit
Stillen Dual Catback
Stillen Test Pipes
Road Magnet Springs
Tuned by AAM.
469hp 357ft-lbs
Stock tranny showing signs of low tranny fluid...should I be worried? I don't drive it, waiting for tow truck day to take it to Nissan, since you know, PIA fill procedure...signs started day after tuning, tune shop said my injectors couldn't handle the power (650cc) so it was putting my transmission in "limp mode." But some of my friends, and me, think its just low tranny fluid, but then again that cross-section of the transmission on page 1 was just a confusing rainbow to me, lol...signs are rough shifts and won't shift passed 3rd. Any info, plus maybe an upgrade path. I'm not planning on upgrading "go fast" parts any further than they are now...I just want it daily drivable, and I don't race, maybe speed a little, maybe leave lights a little fast as well, but nothing excessive, imo...I just want my car stable, and reliable, lol. Any info/help is awesome.
ouch, just ouch. More than likely it has something wrong dyno pulls tend to rip up stuff, and you are pushing a lot of power for a stock auto. the only trouble is that once you damage an auto transmission you can't fix it with a valve body upgrade. You should always do the trans upgrades before you start subjecting the car to big power to keep the damage from happening in the first place. You could try sending the valve body out to get built up, but since the trans has been damaged it may not fix the problem. I did this once with my fireturd's 700R4 started slipping 3rd did the valve body, and up having to rebuild it anyway.
Answers (correct) - - - - - - - - - - $12.50
1slow370 is offline   Reply With Quote