Thread: Operation 370z
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2014, 06:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
P's_Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Zeta
P's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLaKrewe View Post
I have thought a lot about used cars but I kind of have a thing against used. I know it's cheaper and 100% more affordable but the thing is, I can't bring myself to do it. I had a Banshee 4 wheeler and I raced that thing to hell. Of course when I sold it, I said adult driven for extra cash. Same thing with my civic and if I ever sold my Fj Cruiser I would not say it was a rock crawler. My point is, I don't want a car to pickup someone else's wear and tear. Now I may sound ignorant but to me the newness is a secruity, it's memories, it what I work hard for. If/when I get a Z, I will have it until I or it dies. When the motor poops out I'm going full chevy motor and other such foolish things. It will be in my life forever and honestly it's worth the investment to me. Same with my Fj when it dies or I flip it. I will just buggy it and make it a tow crawler. In it for the long run.

Thanks for the advice!
Good for you! If its what you want and been working hard, go for it! Before my Z, i had always bought used, coming out with some good experiences and some bad ones. When i was looking for a Z, i was also looking into used, but a very wise and understanding person(gf) told me: "to hell with it, you work your @ss off everyday, you have no outstanding debts/payments, you deserve it!" how could i say no to that?! My advice: if its your dream car, wait whatever time you have wait, and dont settle for anything that isnt exactly what YOU want, be it the color, trimline, extras, etc! Youve waited long enough. Good luck