Thread: 2015 Nismo
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2014, 08:47 AM   #150 (permalink)
KMO-II
Base Member

Drives: 370Z NISMO - 2014
KMO-II has a reputation beyond reputeKMO-II has a reputation beyond reputeKMO-II has a reputation beyond reputeKMO-II has a reputation beyond reputeKMO-II has a reputation beyond reputeKMO-II has a reputation beyond reputeKMO-II has a reputation beyond reputeKMO-II has a reputation beyond reputeKMO-II has a reputation beyond reputeKMO-II has a reputation beyond reputeKMO-II has a reputation beyond repute

the 2013 370 NISMO is a great model, as I purchased one Jan 15, 2013.. Got totaled on 17 April 2014. So i purchased a 2014 370z NISMO on 28 April. Having owned both, I like the 2014 better, It definately stands out amongst any other and previous models with the Charcoal accents. it took me a while to get used to those accents, but it quickly identifies what year/model it is, while there is very little distinguishing factors viewed by the naked eye in the previous models. Just my personal opinion of course from owning 2013 & 2014.
At the end of the day Any year of the NISMO is a head turner, im not too impressed by the 2015 version tho, it seems theyre taking the muscle, and hard core beauty away from the car , to a more luxury type sport look.
KMO-II is offline   Reply With Quote